Thu, Sep 29|
This year’s “EMERGE” event is a one-day workshop for professionals in public relations, communications, marketing, and related fields.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Venue 901, 901 S Hull St, Montgomery, AL 36104, USA
About The Event
Join us on Thursday, September 29 at Venue 901 for sessions with:
- Cassandra Snyder – Client Engineering Designer - IBM
- Christopher “Brandmaker” Thomas - inMMGroup, Founder; Branding/Marketing Consultant itsCThomas.com; Founder/Publisher inCity Magazine
- Ellenann Yelverton - Senior Vice President, Deputy General Counsel - Gray Television
- Tiffany Chaney – Chief Diversity Officer - Baptist Health
Registration includes: - a National Coffee Day spread to kick the day off
- a delicious lunch with your PRCA colleagues
- many fabulous prize drawings
- a “Swag Bag” for the ages (seriously – don’t miss it!)
- and MORE to be announced soon!
We’re ready to EMERGE together IN-PERSON on 9/29, and seating is limited! You know what to do. Register now!
PRCA Members: $100
*Past PRCA Members: membership renewals are now available at 50% off for the remainder of the year. Renew first to save!
Students: $100 – conference registration + PRCA membership for the remainder of 2022!
Includes PRCA membership for remainder of 2022